Dating Tips for Men
1. First and foremost there is a time and place for sex. Do not make suggestions verbally or physically until it is appropriate.
2. Talking too long about yourself is a major turn off to women. It could be very innocent to you or even a nervous reaction, but gives off a narcissistic vibe. How could you ever be into a female’s wants and needs when you are self- absorbed?
3. Buy a drink for the woman. Some woman would like a drink or two to loosen up. Any more than two could be distracting and lead the date into the wrong direction.
4. All woman prefer a man with strong gentlemen like MANners. It is impressive to show that you have respect for others when in public. No woman wants a man to embarrass her with rude behavior. Being extra courteous when dealing with people of service.
5. The past belongs in the past. Steer away from any conversation that involves previous relationships. It is not impressive to brag or reminisce about the past when it comes to relationships.
6. Pay attention and be genuinely interested. Even if you are faking it, just smile and nod!
7. Ask questions. This goes along with paying attention. Don’t have me over there feeling stupid because I just spent the last 30 minutes talking about a certain topic and you have no clue what it is. And yes, I’ll be smiling and nodding at you as well.
8. When picking a date location, take charge! Every woman likes a guy who takes pride in making them happy. In my opinion, I would say a bar or sports event would not be ideal. Try somewhere a little more intimate.
9. Be yourself. I understand wanting to impress your lady, but don’t get crazy. Don’t try a new hair style or fashion trend, as this could end in disaster. Woman want to know who you are, not who you are trying to be.
10. Be confident. Women love a man with confidence, but too much confidence can make you come off as conceited, which a turn is off. On the other hand, if you lack confidence, how can a woman depend on you to make decisions and have the strength to take charge and step up to the plate in the relationship?